SEE OUR UPCOMING EVENTS BELOW
Kids Yoga FALL 8-Week Series
Come join us for kids yoga!
These classes are designed with kids in mind! They will be fun and interactive, but will also give kids real life skills to use at home, in school and in life!
Kids will learn basic meditation and self-calming skills to help calm their bodies and their minds.
As kids learn the basics of yoga, they will enhance their strength, coordination, flexibility and self-control!
*Parent/guardian must be present and reachable throughout the class either in reception area or right outside.
WHEN: Few dates still left: Dec. 7th, 14th & 21st & January 4th
Ages 5-8, 5:15-6pm
Ages 9-12, 6:15pm -7pm
COST: $18 drop in if class is not at capacity
WHAT TO BRING:
- Yoga Mat
CORE-mitment Challenge: Working Towards Fab Abs
You core is from your shoulders to your knees and 360 degrees around the body.
A strong core:
- Supports better posture
- Improves balance and coordination
- Stabilizes your lower back and hips
- Builds power and strength in the body
- Is responsible for how well you move your body
LET’S GET TO THE CORE OF IT ALL TOGETHER AS WE ENTER INTO 2024!
Join Jen for this 31 day challenge where we’ll build inner strength and fab abs!
WHEN: January 1st is kick-off day!
WHERE: In the comfort of your own home - this is an online-only challenge with 13, ten-minute pre-recorded video workouts, with each video dropped into the private member space on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during the challenge.
COST: $39 (20% off through Dec. 22nd)
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- Support and motivation throughout the challenge
- Increased confidence and overall well-being
- 4-week challenge PLUS an extra week to access videos!
- Thirteen, 10-min core-focused video workouts with your Challenge Guide
- Private member space to access classes and comment and support and cheer each other on!